Zacuto USA Announces the Introduction of the Z-Finder EVF
With the increasing popularity of DSLR cameras in the television, independent film and video industries, Zacuto USA, a high-end camera accessories manufacturer, introduces the Z-Finder EVF electronic viewfinder. On September 30th, Zacuto’s Z-Finder EVF won the coveted “2010 DV Black Diamond Award.”
Zacuto USA is leading the way with the Z-Finder EVF: a 3.2 inch, high resolution monitor that will work in conjunction with existing Z-Finders optical loops.
Zacuto is the only camera accessories manufacturer to offer an EVF with a two-piece design. This design creates three functional uses:
- Z-Finder attaches directly to a camera’s LCD screen for run’n’gun shooting.
- Z-Finder attaches to EVF monitor creating the world’s first anti-fog EVF.
- Flipping up the Z-Finder allows users an adjustable 3.2″ high resolution monitor.
Product specifications and key features:
- 3.2 inch high resolution monitor
- Actual 16×9 with 800×480 resolution
- .87 dot pitch
- Works with all Z-Finder models
- Operates for a ½ day on a Canon LP-E6 camera battery or can use 12 volt external power
- Focus Assist, False Color Exposure Assist and HDMI loop through
- Includes a Zacuto proprietary hot shoe mount and mini HDMI cable
- Convenient flip-up design: Z-Finder can flip up like a traditional ENG EVF’s to view 3.2” color screen
- Z-Finder EVF: compatible with full range of HD-DSLR cameras: Canon 5D MKII, Canon 7D, Canon Rebel T2i, and Nikon D3s and D7000
- EVF can be used on any manufacturer’s rig via 1/4 20 screw, 15mm rod or articulating arm.
For more information click here.