This webinar is presented to offer insight and methodologies on saving time and shots.
Hosted by Jeff Krebs, eyeon’s Director of sales and product expert, walks us through many forms and functions as he solves intricate stereoscopic/optical flow production challenges.
Special guest, Barrie Williams from pixelfantastic, gives a concise and very informative description of his recent experience with Dimension.
Fusion artist and developer, Stefan Ihringer, also sheds light on the tricks behind optical flow for rolling shutter correction.
Stay for Q&A after the presentation.
Webinar Topics Include:
- Disparity Map Generation
- Per Pixel vs. Global Convergence Alignment
- Eye Separation Control
- New Eye Mapping
- Disparity to Z effects
- Polarization/Reflection and Defocus with Camera Reconstruction
- Optical Flow Generation
- Optical Flow Motion Control
- Tween to Remove Shot Contaminates
- Morphing Based on Motion Vectors
- Rolling Shutter Fix Based on Motion Vectors
- Stabilization Based on Motion Vectors (no tracking required)
Register online here.