Noise Industries Photo Montage Supports Final Cut Pro X And Premiere Pro CS6
Noise Industries has announced that its Photo Montage now supports Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.
Photo Animations Made Easy
The principle behind Photo Montage is simple: select an animation style and a few of your photos, and let the plugin do the rest.
Rearranging photos or changing the duration of each can be done in seconds, thanks to an intuitive configuration UI.
Ease of use does not imply limited functionality. A full array of effect parameters allows expert users to create unique animations.
- Now supports Final Cut Pro X and Premiere Pro CS6.
- Keyframing optional: no keyframes are required for animation. Set durations for pause and transition, and leave the hard work to the plugin.
- All popular image formats are supported: including JPEG, PNG and PSD.
- Easy re-ordering and re-timing: customize the order and duration of each photo without wasting precious time renaming files or resizing tracks on the timeline.
- Excellent support for titling: assign titles to each image and customize how and where these titles appear in the final output.
- More than a hundred presets available: no easier way to explore our product and find the desired look for your project.
- Built-in motion blurring: create high-quality animations at any frame rate with built-in motion blur available in all effects.
The trial version of Photo Montage is included with the FxFactory installer. The trial version can be unlocked by purchasing a registration code from the Noise Industries online store.
Click for more information about Noise Industries Photo Montage.