NewTek has announced the availability of the NewTek TriCaster Audio Mixer as a free download from the iTunes app store. Users of the application can enjoy fingertip control over audio levels in live video production with the NewTek TriCaster Audio Mixer.
Connected to NewTek TriCaster via WiFi, the NewTek TriCaster Audio Mixer app provides remote control over multiple channels of audio, displays VU meters in real time, and synchronizes with live desktop audio mixer settings automatically. Presets are also included for instant adjustments.
The NewTek TriCaster Audio Mixer is compatible with TriCaster XD systems and the controls available conform to the features of the TriCaster model in use. Supported models include: TriCaster 8000, TriCaster 855, TriCaster 455, and TriCaster 40, as well as TriCaster 850 series, TriCaster 450 series, and TriCaster 300 models.
Click for more information about NewTek’s Audio Mixer iPad App.
Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, announces that FxFactory development partner, idustrial revolution, has released a major update to its popular “freebie” slideshow generator, CoverFlux. The new CoverFlux 2 is completely re-written, bringing faster rendering and over 10 unique features to its “iTunes-style” image browsing effects. Powered by FxFactory, CoverFlux 2 is free for users of Apple Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, Motion and After Effects.
CoverFlux 2 highlights include:
- CoverFlux 2 is completely free, with no watermark when registered.
- With 10+ new features, users can now select the depth of the stack, the number, the angle, the depth of field of the display, add round corners, soft edges, travelling gloss to highlight edges, and more.
- Users can load, reorder and rename the files using the built in file browser.
- Added option to choose the auto-animation feature or manual keyframe control to jump forward or backwards to any image in the stack.
- CoverFlux 2 can work with native file sizes for pin sharp results.
The CoverFlux 2 plug-in is offered as a free download via the Noise Industries and idustrial revolution websites.
For more information click here.