CHV Electronics releases Particles Heaven FX
Particles Heaven is a completely new particle emitter system for Motion and Final Cut Pro (Motion projects can be used directly in the timeline of Final Cut Pro). Particles Heaven is not a set of templates for Motion’s own particle system. Particles Heaven is in fact the first real FxPlug particle emitter plug-in ever for Motion and Final Cut Pro. It is loaded with a huge set of controls, making it possible to create a vast amount of ever different looking effects. With Particles Heaven you can create any kind of particle effects you’ve ever dreamed of.
Particles Heaven is the first ever cascadable FxPlug plug-in. This feature makes it possible to produce trails and smoke, trigger explosions at any point of time of the life of a particle, create sparkles along the way and much more.
The main features:
- Real-Time Preview
- 8bit and 16bit support
- Use Clips as a particle Texture
- Independent particles
- Cascade up to 20 emitters
- Each particle can trigger another emitter at any time. New particles can be triggered at a certain age of a particle, at its death, randomly and periodically. The newly created particles can inherit several characteristics to make them look similar and behave like their “mother”.
- Keyframe everything
- Emit particles from images
- Particles Heaven is able to emit particles from images. This enables you to create (for example) sparkling or glowing effects around all kind of shapes.
- Advanced physics
- The real-time engine of Particles Heaven is capable to calculate gravitation and wind and also takes air friction into account.
- Particles Heaven offers many ways to distort the path of a particle. Turbulence, Swirl and Swirl-over-life are some of them.
- Motion depending emission
- Particles Heaven can detect if the position of the emitter has changed and emit more or less particles depending on its speed.
- Global Position Control
- You can setup one emitter as a master emitter and control many other emitters along with it.
- Bounce on walls
- Magnets and Black Holes.
So, what can you create with Particles Heaven ?
- All types of standard and complex particle effects
- All kinds of fancy backgrounds
- Smoke and dust
- Glow and shine effects
- Rain and snow
- Star explosions
- Feedback effects
- …and much more
Due to the nature of such a complex particle emitter, the possibilities are only limited to your imagination.
The demo version of Particles Heaven can be unlocked by a keyfile. So you can try Particles Heaven at first and buy a keyfile later on. Particles Heaven retails for US$295, although Toolfarm have it listed at US$280.