Intelligent Assistance, Inc has introduced a new software tool that takes Transcription XML from Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 or Soundbooth CS4 and converts it text, Excel Spreadsheet or Final Cut Pro clip markers.
Transcriptize imports the transcription XML from the Adobe Production Bundle and allows editors and producers to name the speakers – something not possible in the Production Bundle. From there users have the option to:
Export a plain text file, suitable for the needs of a producer or to import into Media Composer’s Script Sync engine.
Export an Excel spreadsheet with a variable number of words per row.
Open the XML from a Final Cut Pro clip and add the transcription to Markers where:
- There are a variable number of words per Marker (including one Marker per speaker)
- The speaker name is placed in the Marker name
- Transcription appears in the clip Marker comment
- Marker colors are used to identify each speaker (FCP 7 onward).
- The transcription can be searched within Final Cut Pro.
- Markers can be easily subclipped based on transcription content.