Boris Transfer AE Now Supports Adobe After Effects for Windows
Boris FX, a developer of integrated effects technology for video and film, today announced that Boris Transfer AE is now available for Adobe After Effects running under both Windows and Macintosh operating systems. Previously known as Boris XML Transfer, Boris Transfer AE is an Adobe After Effects plug-in designed for seamless transfer of Avid and Apple Final Cut Pro program sequences to After Effects.
Boris Transfer AE preserves all aspects of an Avid Media Composer or Apple Final Cut Pro project including edits, cuts, dissolves, and treatments. In addition, Boris Transfer AE offers the unique ability to translate Boris Continuum Complete effects used in Avid or Final Cut Pro projects to corresponding Boris Continuum Complete effects in After Effects.
Boris Transfer AE feature highlights include:
- Clips Remain Fully Editable. All trimmed Avid and Apple Final Cut Pro clips remain fully-editable in Adobe After Effects as stepped-up or stepped-down layers.
- Boris Continuum Complete Compatibility. Continuum Complete filter effects provide the same look and keyframe values for every parameter.
- Avid and Final Cut Pro Titles and Text Elements remain editable in After Effects.
- Integrity of Transferred Media Elements is preserved during the transfer from Avid or Final Cut Pro, including alpha channel information and masks.
- Expanded Import Options include the ability to import or ignore audio tracks and the ability to pre-compose all video and/or audio tracks during import.
- Familiar Look and Feel. Translated After Effects projects will look very familiar to Final Cut Pro or Avid editors. User marks, comments and labels for clips and sequences, and all user-defined names are carried across from Final Cut Pro or Avid to After Effects.
Click for more information about Boris Transfer AE.