Digital Anarchy Releases 3D Invigorator 5.0 for Photoshop
Digital Anarchy has released 3D Invigorator 5.0 and to celebrate it’s on sale through Sept. 15th and owners who purchased version 4.x are eligible for a free upgrade.
Co-developed with Zaxwerks Inc, this popular 3D design tool lets artists create sophisticated 3D objects, logos, illustrations and text in only minutes. The new 3D Invigorator 5.0 offers time-saving features like the new Object Editor vector tools, as well as updated Photoshop CS5/5.1 and 64-bit compatibility.
The most valuable new feature is 3D Invigorator’s ability to fully edit and create vector shapes and text in its Object Editor. Using imported Illustrator files or designing objects from scratch, it is now possible to create sophisticated 3D designs using the new built-in Pen tool and the familiar automatic 3D extrusion. Once a 3D object is created, new Material Editor and Texture Mapping options give faster rendering and better looking 3D models. Additional new features like customized Lighting effects, GradientWerks for color choices, and Font Browser previews give you a professional and streamlined 3D creation process.
Exciting new features of 3D Invigorator 5.0 include:
- Object Editor/Creation: A full vector editing/drawing program within Invigorator lets you easily create or edit shapes with familiar drawing tools.
- Import Illustrator Files: Illustrator support is greatly improved with direct editing of simple or complex Illustrator files in the Object Editor.
- Material Editor: Combine multiple textures using new Material Editor options, including Blend Modes, Texture Maps and the new Procedural Textures.
- Procedural Textures: Create textures directly within Invigorator by layering noise types to create sophisticated, fast rendering, resolution-independent textures.
- Texture Mapping: Create more realistic looking designs by mapping textures onto your 3D object in a variety of ways, including full object wrap-around.
- Material Presets: Get easy design solutions with over 100 different Material presets like gold, chrome, glass, lacquer and puffy surfaces.
- GradientWerks: Zaxwerk’s new tool for creating gradients gives you a mind-boggling variety of colors to build 3D materials and styles.
- Custom Lighting: Lights can be aimed in any 3D direction for creative flexibility, letting you design effects like art deco, mood lighting, rim lights, high keys or color washes.
- Improved Font Support: Postscript, TrueType, and OpenType fonts are now supported, and all fonts can be viewed with the WYSIWYG Font Browser and edited in the Object Editor.
- 64-Bit Support: Now fully compatible with Photoshop CS5/5.1 and 64-bit Mac and Windows operating systems. Hooray!
- Workflow Improvements: New workspace options and tabbed panels give a streamlined and customizable environment.
- The filters work in Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS5.1. 3D Invigorator supports Macintosh OS 10.5.8 and higher, and runs natively on Intel Macs in 64-bit. The product supports Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
Click for more information on 3D Invigorator 5.0.