NEW! Trapcode Suite 12 & Trapcode Mir. Motion Design at OpenGL Speed
Trapcode Suite 12: New! Trapcode Mir and 100+ Guru Presets
Introducing Trapcode Suite 12, the new industry standard package for broadcast and 3D design. Get 10 full-featured tools for beautiful realistic effects, with an emphasis on flexible 3D motion graphics and an affordable price.
What’s new in Trapcode Suite 12:
- Trapcode Mir! The newest face in the Trapcode family creates fast-rendering 3D design elements that respond beautifully to light, texture and depth, and is built on OpenGL rendering for super speed.
- Bonus presets! Trapcode Suite now ships with two Guru Presets by David Vinson for Shine and Particular, giving you 105 bonus presets for broadcast-ready design.
- Compatibility! All Trapcode products are now fully supported in Creative Suite CS6, to give you fast, reliable results.
- Free Updates! Get maintenance updates for Trapcode Lux, Echospace, Form and Particular.
For more information on Trapcode Suite 12, click here.
New! Trapcode Mir: The Next Generation of Trapcode Design
Break the speed barrier with Trapcode motion design!
The newest member of the Trapcode enterprise is feature-packed with Trapcode favorites, matched perfectly with controls that you’ll love, for a fast new tool that ignites your creativity. Mir generates smoothly shaded objects or flowing organic elements, abstract landscapes and nebula structures —all beautifully animated with light and depth.
With Mir, you can go boldly where no Trapcode has gone before:
- Get instant effects with OpenGL. Mir adds speed and ease to complex designs with OpenGL rendering, letting you instantly preview an effect and keep on working.
- Talk pretty with AE 3D. Get full integration with After Effects’ 3D camera and comp lights for a variety of beautiful lighting and shading effects.
- Work at Lightspeed. Explore countless combinations of texture mapping and 3D lighting with the Shader and Material options to create unique VFX and motion graphics.
For more information on Trapcode Mir, click here.