Impackt Transitions for Final Cut Pro X
Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, introduces Impackt from Luca Visual FX to FxFactory. A plugin pack designed exclusively for Final Cut Pro X, Impackt is a collection of over 30 stylish transitions that provide editors with a wide range of dynamic and striking effects. Transitions come with a multitude of simple-to-use parameters, allowing editors to create unique effects to fit virtually any type of project. Impackt is available now through FxFactory.
Luca Visual FX Impackt Transitions include:
- Abstraction: Allows the user to create an original and unusual wipe by customizing abstract round shapes that gradually reveal the incoming clip
- Chroma Spin: Create beautiful spinning chromatic effects and rotating shapes in order to achieve a dramatic impact
- Digital TV Glitch: Emulates the typical digital glitches that occur in modern TV sets when the signal is weak; also comes with Digital TV Glitch for darker footage and images
- Frame Slip: A transition inspired by flipbooks, creates a dramatic horizontal shift of frames
- Image Rip: The outgoing clip rips apart to reveal the incoming one while displaying the typical irregular edge resulting from the action
- Image Split: A stylish transition that dramatically splits the frame with a customizable colored line falling diagonally across the frame
- Implode: Stylistic solutions that make the outgoing clip implode, revealing the image underneath; Implode Reverse brings the option to reverse the effects achievable with Implode
- Pix Zoom: Outgoing clip suddenly pixelates, scaling up before scaling back down to gradually reveal the incoming clip
- Scribble On: Simulate the action of scribbling on paper in order to gradually mask off the entire frame of the outgoing clip
- Shock Cut: Add colorful and dynamic stylized glitches over a cut with this highly customizable transition of randomly moving bars
- Stylized Analogue Glitches: Recreate analogue interferences, typical of an old analogue TV, to nicely transition from clip A to clip B
- Randomly In – Write In – Twirl In: Three different and creative ways of masking the outgoing clip by typing any combination of text or numbers desired; text wipes across revealing the clip underneath
- Tear Up: Simulate the effect of tearing a piece of paper; outgoing clip is shredded, revealing the incoming one
- And many more
Click for more information about Luca Visual FX Impackt Transitions.
Click to purchase Luca Visual FX Impackt Transitions.